Ordering, Payment & Delivery
- Shipping and Handling is $10 flat rate within Australia. For international orders, a flat fee of $20 applies.
- Your order will be processed upon payment confirmation. We cannot make changes to your order once it is placed.
- Payment options include credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express – fees apply)
- The site www.projectclothing.com.au is in Australian dollars (AUD currency)
- Standard delivery takes 2 – 5 business days from the day it is processed by our warehouse. In some remote locations this can take up to 10 business days. World Masters Games and Challenge Global items are sent from our International Warehouse which is centrally located for international customers and will take 7-14 business days to be delivered.
- Dispatch and delivery dates are provided as a guide only.
- When your order leaves our warehouse we cannot control the delivery date and delays that may be experienced by external parties.
- If the goods are redirected, you will be liable for all redirection costs.
Returns & Exchanges
- You can either call us on +61 3 9213 8448 to arrange a time to visit us in person OR post the item in a secure package at your own expense with the following:
– Receipt/order confirmation
– Reason for returning
– Your contact details
- You must return your item within 14 days of receiving goods in the following condition:
– You have yet to wear or wash your gear
– That any tags are still attached
– That the hygienic liner is still within any swimwear or underwear
- Items that cannot be returned:
– Sale Items
– Drink Bottles
- PROJECT clothing does not take responsibility for any returned items that do not reach us.
- Once we have received the returned products, exchanges / repairs will be processed within standard time frames.